Access to medical care and emergency services, whatever the circumstances, wherever you are
- 24-hour support: No matter where you are, one call to the daily health support team will ensure you receive the right treatment plan.
- Worldwide access to medical professionals and facilities: global networks of over 750,000 medical facilities and specialists
- Fully portable: means you are fully covered no matter where you are
- Range of cover: depending on your circumstances and budget, we have the right plan for you
- Area variable rates: From Worldwide to specific geographic regions; only pay for the cover you need.
- Going green: A daily health e-card stored in your mobile wallet will provide you with those all-important membership & helpline numbers with a single swipe of your phone. Doing so, you’ll be supporting our environmental efforts to move away from sending plastic cards around the world.
In the event of an emergency, go to the nearest hospital or provider for assistance even if that hospital or provider is not part of your network.
Your health comes first!
Once admitted, call or have someone call us in order to issue a medical emergency pre-authorization within the first 48 hours of the admission or procedure (this also applies to air ambulance and repatriation).
For all requests and general advice, contact us via our international toll-free hotline
Or email us, quoting your name and policy number to: